adfly for mobile app?

Plenty of great ideas coming from this forum, let’s put them all in one place.
cyclonmaster

adfly for mobile app?

Post by cyclonmaster » Wed May 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Is there any plan for adfly goes mobile? So that I can add adfly on mobile app and generate traffic from there?

oasis
Veteran

Re: adfly for mobile app?

Post by oasis » Wed May 17, 2017 5:10 am

Adfly is already mobile friendly, there's no need for an app actually. Visitors can always click your adfly links on their phone & you'll get paid, however payout rate for mobile views is usually much lower.

stefanheisles

Re: adfly for mobile app?

Post by stefanheisles » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:10 pm

Thanks for the information, Oasis! It's correct to recognize that Adfly is already mobile-friendly and can be accessed on mobile gadgets besides the need for a separate app. I agree that it's important to consider payout rates for mobile views before deciding if Adfly is the best option for generating mobile traffic. Nonetheless, it is extraordinary to have this alternative handy and I'll actually preserve it in idea for the future.

Also, thanks for sharing the link to Adfly's website for more information on their features for mobile traffic.I'll be sure to click here and check it out. It's usually beneficial to have as much information as possible when determining which platform to use for producing traffic.

Thanks again for your response, Oasis. I appreciate your input and insights on Adfly for mobile traffic.