scamming?

General questions and concerns regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service, rules or methods used.
Forum rules
This is a public forum, for general questions and comments regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service. If you wish to report abuse please use our official reporting page (http://adf.ly/abuse). This will allow you to enter the necessary information we require and optionally upload a screenshot. This is the quickest route to getting the problem solved.
shitwebsite

scamming?

Postby shitwebsite » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:12 am

is it normal for this site to suspend accounts with any warning or notifications?

like legit i know this site is sketchy at the best of times but i created an account and i tried to stay within the TOS but anyway they decided to suspend my account and not even have the decency to notify me why it was suspended

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: scamming?

Postby Xellon » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:15 pm

With such a huge number of traffic and users, its impossible to communicate/monitor everything. Its possible your account was automatically suspended and not manually suspend due to some security detection in the system. For ex, using 2 accounts, detecting a already used paypal account, etc.

We also have issues of people reporting (for no reason) accounts too many times which would lead to a suspension. I sent you a pm on how you can contact support. Please use subject line "account termination appeal" if you believe you did not break the TOS. They will investigate your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to “General Abuse Discussion”