Facebook traffic-how i made 221 likes in 1 hour afk

Discuses methods of getting traffic on Facebook
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
Devoliana

Facebook traffic-how i made 221 likes in 1 hour afk

Post by Devoliana » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:19 am

Hello!
I've created my Adf.ly account a few days ago and I was wondering how to advertise my links without braking the rules in any way.
I chose Facebook as almost everyone has a Facebook account. For one hour while watching TV I've made 221 likes on my Facebook page, got a lot of followers and a lot of clicks on my adf.ly links.
Here's my method fully explained till the last detail with photos and everything. Hope you like it and that you will get a lot of traffic too.
My method: http://adf.ly/wbDl0

TheShakales

Re: Facebook traffic-how i made 221 likes in 1 hour afk

Post by TheShakales » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:39 pm

I blocked my facebook account as I do ???

Devoliana

Re: Facebook traffic-how i made 221 likes in 1 hour afk

Post by Devoliana » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:59 am

No idea what you've meant, but there's no risk of your Faceboook account getting blockes, suspended or something like that. Just make sure to create a new account from which to do this trick as you will get like 5 notifications to 15 per second and this will make you crazy if you use this method in your personal account. It's really easy and fast to get likes like that. Since I've posted this topic here I got a whole bunch of likes, shares and followers as clicks on my adf links too.