Someone please help me

Talk about anything related to adf.ly here
Forum rules
If you post adf.ly links here, YOUR AdF.ly ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED! Do Not post adult links!!
Kanramon

Someone please help me

Postby Kanramon » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Hey guys, finally got the forums to work. Id just like to ask why i havnt been paid the past two months. even with the request payment button ill sit with it on for like 5 days and it still wont ever come, its still in my adfly account so its not like its gone anywhere to begin with though. My payment information have never been changed and ive confirmed its all correct but ever since last month its stopped sending the money. so it just sits in my account, can someone tell me why? kind of urgent. nobody from adfly would reply to me so yeah

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: Someone please help me

Postby Xellon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:51 pm

All account related issues should be sent to support - https://support.adf.ly/hc/en-us

But you're saying they never replied? Have you waited up to 72 hours or have you been trying to contact them for the last 2 months? Please post your adfly ref ID for me as well.

If it hasn't been 72 hours, please wait a little bit longer. If it has been, I can try to contact them for you but I need your ID. Unfortunately, I don't have account admin access to fix this over the forums for you.

Another reason for this could be your country no longer supports your payment processor. A 3rd reason is because your account was marked as fraud. This happens if the terms and conditions were broken several times.

Kanramon

Postby Kanramon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:12 am

I tried the support service multiple times on multiple internet connections and pcs but the "reason" box never loads so i can never actually send anything in so that's definitely on your end as far as i can tell.

I meant via twitter and stuff it seems you guys simply don't check those i guess? If you could pm me i see your an admin id love to just not use this thread anymore. And no the account says its fine the only issue i see if the money just keeps building up in the account and no matter what i do it wont send. and i'm positive you guys still accept paypal in america lol

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Postby Xellon » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:07 pm

I sent you a pm then. You said you don't want to use this thread anymore so I'll go ahead and close this. we can chat via pm.

Return to “Adf.ly Talk”