Why My payment refused

Talk about anything related to adf.ly here
Forum rules
If you post adf.ly links here, YOUR AdF.ly ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED! Do Not post adult links!!
ekbindusisir

Why My payment refused

Postby ekbindusisir » Tue May 15, 2018 4:55 am

I see that my payment will riced of minimum payouts but did not paid.REFUSED.plz admin give me solution. thanks

here is screen shorts= https://s9.postimg.cc/xjcvi9alr/Untitled.jpg

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: Why My payment refused

Postby Xellon » Tue May 15, 2018 1:05 pm

Here is the info that talks about refused payments on our knowledge base - https://support.adf.ly/hc/en-us/search? ... mit=Search

We at adfly are not refusing your payments, but rather the payment processor. If you are using paypal, you should contact them to see whats going on or look up their list of supported countries. You can also try payonner. Unfortunately Payza may no longer be an option.

Jupiter23

Postby Jupiter23 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:37 am

My payoneer payment was refused aswell 2 times now which i had no problems before.
i spoke with payoneer support and they told me funding source is active and can receive funds.

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Thu May 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Jupiter23 wrote:My payoneer payment was refused aswell 2 times now which i had no problems before.
i spoke with payoneer support and they told me funding source is active and can receive funds.

Hmm..... well, you can contact adf.ly support if you like but they may just give you the link I did. I think you need to give payoneer some more information like your location and account setup. I googled "adfly refused" and checked the issues from other people outside the forums and paypal (not payoneer) said that certain countries requires additional set up. Ex, if you live in Egypt, you need a confirmed visa card for it to work.

Make sure your paypal or payoneer account information has as much information as possible to fill out and if you can confirm a card, even better.

Return to “Adf.ly Talk”