Got almost 1000 views on First Month

Introduce yourself here. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Forum rules
Do not post adult links!!
Romefly

Got almost 1000 views on First Month

Post by Romefly » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:51 pm

Hello, I joined Adfly on January 2018. I don't have a blog, I don't even own a website. However, I was able to get about 76 views on the first day of joining and I felt like :o :o :o.
After a few days, my views skyrocketed to about 600+ without a blog, a website or spamming. I got all my views with honesty. To see my stats go to the stats page on this blog.

I don't know if this is ok but this is the link to the forum post: http://www.adflyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=64363

TAIMAKO

Re: Got almost 1000 views on First Month

Post by TAIMAKO » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi, try getting a website/blog, and the traffic would do you more good. Good luck

tomc

Post by tomc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:53 pm

It used to 6 months for me to earn $5. Slowly the time to get $5 became shorter until it only takes a month to earn $5 and recently it became a few days.

How to do that? Put up a content that people wanted and they will come to your site and click on your adfly links. What you see in my June 2018 stats shown below was because of http://j.gs/6mCc

ozonegodwin

Post by ozonegodwin » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:07 am

happy day friend. i am happy for you.m y name is ozonegodwin. i am from Nigeria.i joined this system for quite some time now, but has not
made any money,i posted as recommended, no result. Please i am impress with your result, i need you to mentor me.
pls reply me with this email:[email protected] pls i want to grow with you. pls friend help me'

thanks
ozonegodwin