WordPress - Full Page Script - where to put...

Talk about scripts, analytics, API, software, and shrinkers here.
Forum rules
WARNING: Tools in this forum are being supported or maintained by the original author and not Adf.ly Staff. Proceed at your own risk.
stoletov

WordPress - Full Page Script - where to put...

Postby stoletov » Sun May 06, 2018 1:15 pm

,.. for Got Sake Guys - i'm Noob in thise,...sershing in Google nothing, here in forum nothing,..
where to put thise Full Page Script?
,... i'm on WordPress with Astra theme and have 15k links to share
there is Editor -> Theme Header(header.php) i must put Full Page Script before body and head,... ok ,.. but nothing
no single link was converted to adsfly,...
there is chance someone to explaine for Noob (simple) how and where to put script on Wordpress on the Header, Footer, Page or whatever ,...
Let's say in WordPress i put original link in page or picture to mega.nz/xxxxx after click thise link will be autoconverted from script?
Thx in advance!

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: WordPress - Full Page Script - where to put...

Postby Xellon » Sun May 06, 2018 7:00 pm

Did you try the wordpress plugin under tools? Even so, that script should work on header themes. You can try placing it between the head or body. Unfortunately last I used WordPress was years ago so new updates could cause some issues with the script.

I remember I placed scripts in widgets as well. The most important thing though before trying anything new is to clear your WP cache and see if it works.

stoletov

Postby stoletov » Mon May 07, 2018 7:05 am

Ty kindly Sir ,... you are rigth "the most important is cache" - in my case thise was chrome cache - after i switch browser with Internet explorer ,... o heaven imediatly my test link was convertet to adfly link,... now i will gonna start testing,... Ty again!

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Postby Xellon » Mon May 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Glad it worked since I wasn't 100% sure :)

Note that views are not in real time. And if your not getting any data on the adfly page, this is actually normal and may take time to show up.

Return to “Tools”