How to get traffic

Discuss legitimate methods of obtaining traffic to send to adf.ly
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like that will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
mzdak

How to get traffic

Postby mzdak » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:34 am

dear friends plz guide me how to I increase traffic

alirex

Re: How to get traffic

Postby alirex » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:34 am

Use adf.ly converted links in your general discussions. Try to write reviews about adf.ly experience to get referral u can see http://buxhit.com/adf-ly/2010/ i wrote that review after my first payment and i got 11 referrals after that.

If u are a regular forumer then its really good for u to convert your links.

Reason : Change the dead link of Review
Last edited by alirex on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Female

Postby Female » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Wow, nice Payout Rates in your article. Wonder why they got so lower nowadays :(

adfly
Site Admin

Postby adfly » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:13 am

Payout rates are up and down, advertiser demand. They could be back to that level tomorrow..

BTW that article is now 404 - not sure if that is on purpose.

alirex

Postby alirex » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am

i changed .htacess codes just to make more SEO friendly links so now link for that review is http://buxhit.com/adf-ly/2010/ and the rates are normal which i was getting those days as Admin said rates are going up and down depends on advertisers

finleybull

Postby finleybull » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:59 am

1. Get a free Google Analytics account. This is a very powerful tool and tracks your visitors, helps you with key words, gives you code to add to your site so Google can best index it according to their guidelines.

2. Use Backlinking strategies. This takes time - a lot of time - but is very effective. What you so simply is post as many places as you can and when you do so, include a link to your website. The more links TO your site the more popular search engines think your site is, thus more relevant and your ranking goes up.

3. There are lots of free software tools online for making your site search engine friendly. We offer a number of them that we review then recommend free to our members, you can also do a Google search for others.

Return to “Gaining Traffic Methods”