Is this allowed?

Discuss legitimate methods of obtaining traffic to send to adf.ly
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like that will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
BluexXxKalishnikov

Is this allowed?

Postby BluexXxKalishnikov » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 am

Okay, I remember reading it wouldn't count if the same person were clicking the links(NOT me, I'm not a scammer lol) but I'm kind of weird and send like every song I listen to to friends on MSN via a YouTube link. This can, if I'm bored and we happen to be talking about music or whatever I'm watching, come up to 50 or so links in one conversation. Am I allowed to use adf.ly links? I'd like to still be earning since they'd still be viewing the adds, but even if not, I don't want my account getting banned for something like that. Is this okay, hopefully an admin can answer this for me /:

adfly
Site Admin

Re: Is this allowed?

Postby adfly » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:05 pm

This sounds like it should be fine.

It can count for the same person clicking an adf.ly link throughout the day, but it does depend on the amount of advertisers we have and other anti fraud measurements.

Return to “Gaining Traffic Methods”