7 Powerful ways to get huge Traffic From USA

Discuss legitimate methods of obtaining traffic to send to adf.ly
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like that will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
lap2

7 Powerful ways to get huge Traffic From USA

Postby lap2 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:31 am

He idea of writing this blog post has come from one of my Client who asked me to get huge traffic from USA. Website traffic is very important for all the SEO and Webmaster specially for e-commerce type website. This is also very important to have huge traffic from US location. This blog post tries to guide those bloggers who want their blogs to become popular in USA and boost targeted visitors to their Web sites. Whatever I have learnt and analyzed various tactics for USA traffic, that’s I am sharing with you:

See All. >> http://adf.ly/uv5Q7

Queen
Pro Member

Re: 7 Powerful ways to get huge Traffic From USA

Postby Queen » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:50 am

lap2 wrote:He idea of writing this blog post has come from one of my Client who asked me to get huge traffic from USA. Website traffic is very important for all the SEO and Webmaster specially for e-commerce type website. This is also very important to have huge traffic from US location. This blog post tries to guide those bloggers who want their blogs to become popular in USA and boost targeted visitors to their Web sites. Whatever I have learnt and analyzed various tactics for USA traffic, that’s I am sharing with you:

No I do not want to click on it, so you take advantage of it

Acedrin

Postby Acedrin » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:09 pm

The only tactic I see is you posting shorten link in the post. I mean, why do you even have to do that if you now know how to get U.S.A traffic and earn some?

vinay111

Postby vinay111 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:37 am

lap2 wrote:He idea of writing this blog post has come from one of my Client who asked me to get huge traffic from USA. Website traffic is very important for all the SEO and Webmaster specially for e-commerce type website. This is also very important to have huge traffic from US location. This blog post tries to guide those bloggers who want their blogs to become popular in USA and boost targeted visitors to their Web sites. Whatever I have learnt and analyzed various tactics for USA traffic, that’s I am sharing with you:

it would be better if you post that page link where you posted 7 tips.

roy455

Postby roy455 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:59 pm

hi, i will follow soon. thanks.

Return to “Gaining Traffic Methods”