Ten methods to boost your adf.ly views

Discuss legitimate methods of obtaining traffic to send to adf.ly
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like that will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
NotizieFolli

Ten methods to boost your adf.ly views

Postby NotizieFolli » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Hi all!
I want to share with you these simple methods to boost your adf.ly views:
1. Pastebin method
1. Go to This Link: http://adf.ly/18nfZl
2. Create a new paste about something popular including some good stuff like download link and put there an adf.ly link.
3. See views at the top of the paste. Just a single refresh gives to around 10 views.
4. If your paste goes viral, you are done.
5. You can check many viral and trending pastes in the top of the site.

2. Download sites
share your adf.ly links on link sharing sites that offers free stuff.
simply upload there a lot popular stuff and when someone tries to download your file, your adf.ly link comes up.
if you are able to get your files downloaded then if you will gonna make some cash from it.
Some of the popular sites are : Rapidshare.com , sendspace.com , filefactory.com , dropbox.com , keepandshare.com , midupload.com etc…and you know few more

3. Facebook commenting method
First of all you need an account that have about 20 friends. Then just go to facebook pages and like them and then post something with your adf.ly link.
IMPORTANT: Don’t spam this method and always if comment on facebook with your adf.ly link, comment something relevant. Otherwise you will surely get suspended!

4. Posting Torrent Links
My friend got maybe really good idea to get clicks. He said that I could create blog or website with only torrent links. I mean that you search for ex. from piratebay movies, games etc. and when you find good torrent, copy link from that torrent and shrink it to adf.ly. Then put your shrinked links to your website or blog. When your site gets popular and trusted, you will get awesome amount of clicks.

See the other way to gain views on your adf.ly link: http://adf.ly/18ngau

vinay111

Re: Ten methods to boost your adf.ly views

Postby vinay111 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:27 am

wow very nice thanks for sharing this thread

NotizieFolli

Postby NotizieFolli » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:11 pm

You are welcome! If I find any other method I'll post here :)

vinay111

Postby vinay111 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:17 pm

NotizieFolli wrote:You are welcome! If I find any other method I'll post here :)

thank you and if you find new method and share that here that will help lots of users to earn money with adf.ly . :)

MikeAli

Postby MikeAli » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:19 am

good idea ;but i have another idea share file with upload site web like flexy drive

vinay111

Postby vinay111 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:46 pm

just got another idea promote your file download link on traffic exchange site but without adf.ly Link you may make better money because you can target your site in us country and this type of file hosting site pays good money for us visitors download.

Return to “Gaining Traffic Methods”