gaining methods with uploading file

Discuss legitimate methods of obtaining traffic to send to adf.ly
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like that will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
MikeAli

gaining methods with uploading file

Post by MikeAli » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:17 am

I propose a method to earn money through a file sharing site such as .exe /.pdf/.mp3/.doc/.Divx .......... first site web call is Flexydrive..you earn money by sharing your file over you can even share links of your grace file ADf.Ly ..FlexyDrive offers 250 GB storage space, the site that offers more space compared to DipositeFile or HotFile, sharecash ...... it offers even a affeliation program ..... first register at the following link http://adf.ly/1BJObE...... then start to upload all your files ..... at the end you get the URLs of your share file, try to create shorter links with ADF.ly
in the end you will earn money by two shots with one stone by FlexyDrive by sharing your file and adfly creating shortened

vinay111

Re: gaining methods with uploading file

Post by vinay111 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:16 pm

but the question arises here who shall download this file ?

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Post by Xellon » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:13 pm

well, I guess this may be helpful if you own some sort of download website though I can see lots of people getting into trouble with copyright. This can only become useful if you have something that you legitimately came up that is in high demand, ex some sort of royalty free image download site or something.

MikeAli

Post by MikeAli » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:11 am

you right copyright files can make big problemes but you can share E-book ,or movies ,or music i think its doesnt matter for that ......

vinay111

Post by vinay111 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:45 pm

you can create a blog and post about free ebook , movies , and music .