RPG maker games

Talk about anything related to games and video games here
Forum rules
Please do not advertise any websites here or shorten your links in the Lounge. Any spam will be deleted and accounts banned.
Soeufans1

RPG maker games

Postby Soeufans1 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Hello,

I want to talk about RPG maker series games.

do yo know about them? these are the PC version:

RPG maker 95
RPG maker 2000
RPG maker 2003
RPg maker XP
RPg maker VX
RPg maker VX ACE

i made a game with RPG maker 2000 a long time ago, it took me around 12 years to finish it, but it was worth it, other people finish their games in less time, i was only taking my own time :)

The three last ones are the best technically and the 2000/2003 are a Snes look a like

Other people are making games with these programs, and the "good ones" have the quality of the comercials like "final fantasy", what do you think?

GudangmuDroid

Re: RPG maker games

Postby GudangmuDroid » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:41 am

Any tutorial? how to make the game?

davey427

Postby davey427 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:48 am

The best games that i played with RPG Maker games are ones that use the graphics from FF6 and DragonsQuest games.

kaspir

Postby kaspir » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:31 pm

I'm working on a PHP based, online browser-based RPG game called World of Phaos. Originally it was created by Zeke Walker, but I have special permission to re-develop. You will need an account made, but if you are interested you can check out full details of my version here: https://forums.thetopfew.com/page/world-of-phaos

If you are interested in developing World of Phaos, the original can be still be downloaded and installed on your own server and is a great way to get started learning PHP and SQL. My patch updates to the game will only be available for play on my server, sorry. However, if you decide to develop the game further too, it would be great to combine forces mate!

Merry Christmas! :P

Return to “Gaming”