"There has been a problem canceling this campaign. Please contact us immediately", but no reply for 2 days

A place for the advertisers to chat and ask questions, because of course - without them - adf.ly would not exist!
milos1

"There has been a problem canceling this campaign. Please contact us immediately", but no reply for 2 days

Postby milos1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:07 am

When I try to cancel my campaign (#1657575), it says "There has been a problem canceling this campaign. Please contact us immediately". I've contacted support 2 days ago asking them to cancel my campaign and move the remaining funds to my Adf.ly wallet. The ticket changed status from Open to "AWAITING YOUR REPLY" even though the support member didn't reply anything. I made another reply to that ticket, but status remained the same. So I opened another ticket, but for 18 hours it's open and still no reply.

Please cancel my campaign and move the remaining funds to my Adf.ly wallet so I can start another campaign. Time is money and I'm losing quite a lot of it right now, due to something that's not my issue.

Thanks

milos1

Re: "There has been a problem canceling this campaign. Please contact us immediately", but no reply for 2 days

Postby milos1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:57 am

solved, lock. thank you very much

Return to “Advertisers”