[Leads] Website Optimization

Ask how you can improve your site to increase your leads/sells when advertising though Adf.ly
Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

[Leads] Website Optimization

Post by Xellon » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:26 pm

When people advertise for the first time using money out of their pocket, they normally don't get the results they are looking for. If I were to make a blog about Adf.ly (as an example) and spend $100 USD for 100k world wide unique visitors, the results would not be that great. You need to make sure that your audiences interest will be peaked the minute they see it. After all, the advert lasts for 5 seconds then it will be skipped. Which means you have 5 seconds to make an impression on your visitors.

How can you do this? What catches peoples eyes?

1 - A big header
2 - A few words
3 - Audio
4 - A clean site

Sure the above helps, but let me ask you this, if someone finds your site interesting, views it for a bit then decides to leave your site, do you think they are going to come back? 99% of the time, people will not come back to your website. So what do you do about it?

1 - You must get them to subscribe for more information.
  • example - Header "Make Money When Someone Visits Your Blog." Sounds catchy right? Below the header, tell them to subscribe for more information by capturing their name and email address.
2 - You must make sure that they put in their real email address so have a double opt in system in use (have them confirm their email address).
  • You must send them useful information every once in a while and not spam them about trying out Adf.ly or some other opportunity.
3 - You need to follow up with your leads. If they subscribed with their real phone number for example, throw them a text message. Start a conversation then get them on the phone. Do not spam them.

4 - Make sure your site has some kind of security image. For example, a No spam image ensuring them they won't get any or some sort of lock or norton image that shows your site is safe.

5 - Use your own url address. Pointing people to blogspot or wordpress isn't the best of ideas. A .com is more powerful as well.

6 - Using the word "FREE" is a good idea. Even if you are trying to sell them something, you can always offer "free" information about the product or service you are advertising.

Finally, here is an example of what kind of site you want your audience to see. It doesn't need to look exactly like this but its simple and too the point. Not too fancy either.

Although its just an image, doesn't it make you want to fill it out ^_^ Well, thats the end of my little tutorial on improving your campaign. If anyone has anything else they want to add, leave a reply.

akshdalal
Adf.ly Pro

Re: [Leads] Website Optimization

Post by akshdalal » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:28 am

During viewing an ad I saw an popup window which displayed a message. Instead of clicking the Skip button, I read the content of the ad.
I think popup do catch attention of a person.
Make Money for just giving your Opinions & Playing Games [US only] - CashCrate
Here is my Payment Proof of $309 from CashCrate - Payment Proof

^^^^^ The easiest possible way to Passive Income Online ^^^^^

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Post by Xellon » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:45 pm

akshdalal wrote:During viewing an ad I saw an popup window which displayed a message. Instead of clicking the Skip button, I read the content of the ad.
I think popup do catch attention of a person.
True, however pop ups are not allowed. If you see it again, please report it here

akshdalal
Adf.ly Pro

Post by akshdalal » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:28 am

A moving thing is more detectable then the still one. Also, if the person is viewing the Ad means that he has his flash player on.
So, Animations do gain attention of visitor. But it won't work for user with low browsing speed.

Engagedots

Post by Engagedots » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 am

Some time we get irritated with the pop ups.

koulas
Adf.ly Pro
Location: Somewhere in my treasury, swimming in my internet earnings!! PM me to swim in your's! ;-)

Post by koulas » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:24 pm

I don't think pop-ups are allowed anyway...
Last month's Payment Proof: ---> Over here!
NEW!! Total earnings until JULY: ---> Over here!

Looking for ways to earn even more? PM me for details!

akshdalal
Adf.ly Pro

Post by akshdalal » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Engagedots wrote:Some time we get irritated with the pop ups.
Please report it immediately to Admin usig Contact Form. Popups in any way are not allowed.

TheRocky5519

Post by TheRocky5519 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:18 am

Great post. Also a note to advertisers be sure to use bright colors, Red and Blue usually stand out the most.
If you need any support with adf.ly or questions, just ask me! I am easy to reach, hope you're earning well!

steve

Post by steve » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:19 am

i have question : is your writings works for interstitial ads or banner ads?

i have been running for interstitial ads and no convertion till know? the landing page is my homepage. This is based on my co-workers' strategy because we are not allowed to put the others landing page. example : url link address of promotion products

Kindly advise

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Post by Xellon » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:26 pm

steve wrote:i have question : is your writings works for interstitial ads or banner ads?

i have been running for interstitial ads and no convertion till know? the landing page is my homepage. This is based on my co-workers' strategy because we are not allowed to put the others landing page. example : url link address of promotion products

Kindly advise
This example is meant for interstitial ads