How to Optimizate Pages of Duplicate Content?

Ask how you can improve your site to increase your leads/sells when advertising though Adf.ly
jackylee

How to Optimizate Pages of Duplicate Content?

Postby jackylee » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am

I design the crawler,When the crawler is fetching the data, there is always a lot of duplicate content,which appears in different pages.
I suspect that whether this repetitive content have a bad influence on website optimization.If so,How do I deal with these Duplicate Content?
My website:wakefree.com

jackylee

Re: How to Optimizate Pages of Duplicate Content?

Postby jackylee » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:22 pm

NO reply???

AdflyTips

Postby AdflyTips » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:56 pm

One solution would be to adjust your meta tag not index the page but still follow links:

Code: Select all

<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, FOLLOW">

surikan12
Pro Member

Postby surikan12 » Mon May 12, 2014 3:03 pm

jackylee wrote:I design the crawler,When the crawler is fetching the data, there is always a lot of duplicate content,which appears in different pages.
I suspect that whether this repetitive content have a bad influence on website optimization.If so,How do I deal with these Duplicate Content?
My website:wakefree.com

You designed the crawler? Care to elaborate?

Yes, duplicate content kills SEO.

The way to deal with it is not to block robots. Indexing is very important to SEO.
Rather, give Meta descriptions on each page. That way, meta descriptions will be displayed in search results. Also, HTTP 301 Redirect all duplicate pages.
Don't ever forget to set www and non-www preferences in google webmaster too. 301 Redirect non-www to www pages.
Also, use keyword extractors and keyword suggestors to write contents on your website.

Return to “Website Optimization”