dailymotion movie channel

If your not sure what you can or can't do, discuss it here
David9999
Pro Member

dailymotion movie channel

Postby David9999 » Sat May 04, 2013 3:45 am

is dailymoyion allowed for advertising ?
Last edited by David9999 on Sat May 04, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

koulas
Adf.ly Pro
Location: Somewhere in my treasury, swimming in my internet earnings!! PM me to swim in your's! ;-)

Re: dailymotion movie channel

Postby koulas » Sat May 04, 2013 10:47 am

If your movies don't violate any terms as about adult material or copyrighted staff, you must be fine!
Now if you link to sites which contain movies, I cannot say for sure but I would say that probably that could be allowed under some circumstances (since you are not linking to copyrighted material but to sites that may or may not contain such material, that you cannot know for sure). I cannot say if this is allowed or not.. I would say it is not a clear violation, but it is something that needs to be discussed further.. Perhaps admin can help us more here..
If you are linking to sites or videos with adult material, you are surely violating ToS since adult material is something more clear to define!
Last month's Payment Proof: ---> Over here!
NEW!! Total earnings until JULY: ---> Over here!

Looking for ways to earn even more? PM me for details!

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: dailymotion movie channel

Postby Xellon » Sat May 04, 2013 5:01 pm

You can find all your answers on the TOS. I never use dailymotion so I'm not sure if they have restrictions with Iframes like youtube does. You are allowed to advertise any site/video as long as it isn't violating our TOS.

Return to “Is this allowed?”