not counting shared link

Discuses methods of getting traffic though YouTube.
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
lukumara

not counting shared link

Post by lukumara » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:04 pm

i'm share many link on tha facebook, you tube, blogs and many web site. but on adf.ly my account showing only 51 records. (i'm share 100 links or more) what happen this? place help me.... :(

seacow
Registered Member

Re: not counting shared link

Post by seacow » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:30 pm

Are you shortening the link and sharing the shortened link or are you using the easy link?

If you're using the easy link (https://adf.ly/publisher/tools#tools-easy) it probably won't show up until someone clicks on it.

vinay111

Re: not counting shared link

Post by vinay111 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:54 pm

lukumara wrote:i'm share many link on tha facebook, you tube, blogs and many web site. but on adf.ly my account showing only 51 records. (i'm share 100 links or more) what happen this? place help me.... :(
sharing links will not give you earnings but when you'll get traffic on shared links you'll earn money in your adf.ly account