Payment not received and cant contact

General questions and concerns regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service, rules or methods used.
Forum rules
This is a public forum, for general questions and comments regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service. If you wish to report abuse please use our official reporting page (http://adf.ly/abuse). This will allow you to enter the necessary information we require and optionally upload a screenshot. This is the quickest route to getting the problem solved.
Zauma

Payment not received and cant contact

Postby Zauma » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello.
Yesterday i request my payment and today i checked my aaccount on adf.ly and say ''PAID'' but my paypal dont recieved the payment.
I got paid a lot of times before whitout a problem to adlfy>paypal so i dont know why happend this now.
One more thing i dont understand is, on the id transition on adlfy saids ''na'' what is this? is the first time i see too.
I tried to contact adfly personally but i cant send the request when i press the ''send'' button nothing happend...
Any idea?

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: Payment not received and cant contact

Postby Xellon » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:45 pm

You can't press send? Its working for me. Try contacting our support team directly through your email account. I sent you a pm on how you can do this. I remember in the past, someone had the same issue where it says paid but nothing was received.

Paid just means that adfly has done their part and sent your payment to you through paypal. However, paypal may have stopped the payment for some reason. So actually, its possible you may need to contact paypal directly.

I don't know what "NA" means though. Perhaps its just N/A for unknown or not enough info. Be sure to give customer support on both sides a screenshot.

Hope this gets resolved soon for you.

Return to “General Abuse Discussion”