account appeal form not working

General questions and concerns regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service, rules or methods used.
Forum rules
This is a public forum, for general questions and comments regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service. If you wish to report abuse please use our official reporting page (http://adf.ly/abuse). This will allow you to enter the necessary information we require and optionally upload a screenshot. This is the quickest route to getting the problem solved.
c3rt0n1m

account appeal form not working

Post by c3rt0n1m » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:53 am

Hi, so my account has been banned without an explained reason. Im trying to contact adf support but the contact form isnt working it just refreshes with my information and doesnt show anything saying that the message was sent.

Any help is appreciated thank you.

SupportAdFly

Re: account appeal form not working

Post by SupportAdFly » Sun May 02, 2021 9:36 am

c3rt0n1m wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:53 am
Hi, so my account has been banned without an explained reason. Im trying to contact adf support but the contact form isnt working it just refreshes with my information and doesnt show anything saying that the message was sent.

Any help is appreciated thank you.
Hi,

When an account is suspended, an email is sent with information of the reason. If you did not see the mail in your inbox, please check your spam/ junk folder as well.

Also, you can contact the support team here:

[email protected]