I Lost 1000 Dollars

General questions and concerns regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service, rules or methods used.
Forum rules
This is a public forum, for general questions and comments regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service. If you wish to report abuse please use our official reporting page (http://adf.ly/abuse). This will allow you to enter the necessary information we require and optionally upload a screenshot. This is the quickest route to getting the problem solved.
Math

I Lost 1000 Dollars

Post by Math » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 pm

When I was a teeneager, I had a website with adfly links. With the time, money accumulated on the account but I could not receive because at that time I was only a teeneager. Last time I seen my gains, I has more than 1000 dolars on the account.

I'm tryng login in my Adfly account for more than a year, but I recive this message:

We have detected that you are using an insecure or expired password.

In order to protect your AdFly account, we have sent an email to (watterson*********@gmail.com) containing a confirmation link.

Please check your email (and spam folder) as you will not be able to login to your account until your password has been reset.

The problem is that email is my old gmail, I still remember my password, but google need verify my account with an SMS, but I don't have my two SIM cards anymore, so I can't login in this google account to confirm Adfly request.
I have tried a lot of times recover this account, but google allways says that they can't confirm that is my real account.

I'm completely desperated. I maintained my site for 4 years, and now I can't recieve my money.

This is MY ACCOUNT. I have the email, the password, the user name, the website link (the site don't exist anymore).
Look my IP, is the same IP.

Give my account back.

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Re: I Lost 1000 Dollars

Post by SupportAdFly » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:01 am

There's no use to post this information here. You need to provide the details to AdFly helpdesk so they can help you. Please send an email to [email protected].

Math

Post by Math » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:56 pm

SupportAdFly wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:01 am
There's no use to post this information here. You need to provide the details to AdFly helpdesk so they can help you. Please send an email to [email protected].
I sent an email to them 24 hours ago, but they don't reply.
There's a specific day on the week where they read emails?

mopakarim3400

Post by mopakarim3400 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:04 pm

Math wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:56 pm
SupportAdFly wrote:
The problem is that email is my old gmail, I still remember my password, but google need verify my account with an SMS, but I don't have my two SIM cards anymore, so I can't login in this google account to confirm Adfly request.

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Post by SupportAdFly » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:32 am

mopakarim3400 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:04 pm
Math wrote:
SupportAdFly wrote:
Hi,

You can contact them from any email address if you write them here:

[email protected]

just make sure you provide the email address associated to your AdFly account, then they could help you.

mopakarim3400

Post by mopakarim3400 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:41 pm

SupportAdFly wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:32 am
mopakarim3400 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:04 pm
Math wrote:

Hi,

You can contact them from any email address if you write them here:
my ip birthday wishes tneb
[email protected]

just make sure you provide the email address associated to your AdFly account, then they could help you.