ADFLY doesn't respond to requirements for maranhesduve.club

General questions and concerns regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service, rules or methods used.
Forum rules
This is a public forum, for general questions and comments regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service. If you wish to report abuse please use our official reporting page (http://adf.ly/abuse). This will allow you to enter the necessary information we require and optionally upload a screenshot. This is the quickest route to getting the problem solved.
Panoslykaios

ADFLY doesn't respond to requirements for maranhesduve.club

Post by Panoslykaios » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:38 pm

At the end of the 5 sec. Adfly, appears Adfly page with link of maranhesduve.club and 5 sec. waiting. In some cases does not allow to pass to the next page. It is not possible to delete it. Help me.

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Re: ADFLY doesn't respond to requirements for maranhesduve.club

Post by SupportAdFly » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:16 am

Hi,

When this happens, please contact their support team on:

adf.ly/contact

providing them the following info:

- the adf.ly link

- the IP address you use at that time

- a full page screenshot

Panoslykaios

Post by Panoslykaios » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:58 am

Thanks, but Adfly, has not answered me 4 requirements. In my post, after 5 seconds which correspond to Adfly and it's right, another link appears with Adfly image. "Maranhesdube.club"

mopakarim3400

Post by mopakarim3400 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:02 pm

Panoslykaios wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:58 am
Thanks, but Adfly, has not answered me 4 requirements. In my post, after 5 seconds which correspond to Adfly and it's right, another link appears with Adfly image. "Maranhesdube.club"
At the end of the 5 sec. Adfly, appears Adfly page with link of maranhesduve.club and 5 sec. waiting. In some cases does not allow to pass to the next page. It is not possible to delete it. Help me.

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Post by SupportAdFly » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:30 am

mopakarim3400 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:02 pm
Panoslykaios wrote:
Hi,

If you cannot be redirected to the destination page, please provide a screenshot on where you stuck.

mopakarim3400

Post by mopakarim3400 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:16 pm

SupportAdFly wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:30 am
mopakarim3400 wrote:
Panoslykaios wrote:
auto clicker word unscrambler
Hi,

If you cannot be redirected to the destination page, please provide a screenshot on where you stuck.

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Post by SupportAdFly » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:45 am

mopakarim3400 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:16 pm
SupportAdFly wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:30 am
mopakarim3400 wrote:

auto clicker word unscrambler
Hi,

Hi,

I think you are referring to the Push Ads, not sure though. You may disable this feature here:

https://adf.ly/account

However it should still work. Please add a screenshot of the site from where you cannot be redirected,