Any adf.ly website administrators here?

Introduce yourself here. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Forum rules
Do not post adult links!!
caliray

Any adf.ly website administrators here?

Post by caliray » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:28 pm

Adf.ly recognizes my user email but when I try password reset, click the link am sent in email, enter a new password, see that it is accepted and try to log in with the new password I get a popup saying I was sent an email to authenticate my new password.

I get that email, click that link and see the form to set a new password, something that I just did.

Completing the contact form to get help results in the form not being sent.

So, I can't log in, can't reset my password and can't contact support. That's why I am here in hopes of finding a way to be able to log in to the adf.ly website.

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Re: Any adf.ly website administrators here?

Post by SupportAdFly » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:14 am

caliray wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:28 pm
Adf.ly recognizes my user email but when I try password reset, click the link am sent in email, enter a new password, see that it is accepted and try to log in with the new password I get a popup saying I was sent an email to authenticate my new password.

I get that email, click that link and see the form to set a new password, something that I just did.

Completing the contact form to get help results in the form not being sent.

So, I can't log in, can't reset my password and can't contact support. That's why I am here in hopes of finding a way to be able to log in to the adf.ly website.
Hi,

This is a security feature they implemented a while ago. You need to contact the support team, providing them proof of account ownership. This could be a screenshot of a previous payment, or the account details you entered, then they would reset your password.

You can reach them at:

[email protected]