Question on deleted links

Talk about scripts, analytics, API, software, and shrinkers here.
Forum rules
WARNING: Tools in this forum are being supported or maintained by the original author and not Adf.ly Staff. Proceed at your own risk.
tomc

Question on deleted links

Post by tomc » Thu May 30, 2019 1:48 pm

My adf.ly links are generated via the Full Page Script. If I delete their entries in my adf.ly account to remove non-performing links, will that particular link be reactivated in my adf.ly links lists if someone happens to click on the link at my webpage?

I am asking this because I learn in another site providing the same service as adf.ly that if you delete the entry for that link at your account page at their website, further clicks on that link will be redirected to a "deleted link page." I am curious whether that is also the same case here at adf.ly. I was planning to delete the entry of some non-performing links at the list of links here at adf.ly but reconsider after I learned about what is happening at another site.

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Re: Question on deleted links

Post by SupportAdFly » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:26 pm

Hi,

Yes, if you delete a link, it will show a 'This adf.ly link has been deleted' message if someone clicks on it.
It is possible to restore deleted links, if you shrink the same URL.

tomc

Post by tomc » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:06 pm

My adf.ly links were generated via the full page script so the links are created on the fly.

For example if the link www.dafly.org was made into an adf.ly link through the full page script and someone clicked on it, an entry at my account page appears as http://adf.ly/--- with the actual linked URL listed below it. If I delete this particular link from my account, will adf.ly generate another http://adf.ly/--- in my account or will adf.ly show a deleted link message? Since this is an adf.ly link that has no definite ID that adf.ly will create another entry on my account if and when a click is made on that link.

I might as well just create a folder to hold the links that I previously would likely delete. I have deleted a good number of links, mostly those Google translate URLs.

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Post by SupportAdFly » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:53 pm

KamLota wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 am
I know how to get enemys jobs unlocked to a certain level but how do you make it so that the enemy will always have mastered their job?
Hi,

Can you please clarify how does this relate to deleted links?