What affects WiFi speed?

Talk about anything here.
Forum rules
Please do not advertise any websites here or shorten your links in the Lounge. Any spam will be deleted and accounts banned.
karenharisonhus

What affects WiFi speed?

Post by karenharisonhus » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:36 am

Hello friends,

I'm facing a problem related to Netgear Nighthawk setup. I just want to know What affects WiFi speed. If anyone know about this. Then please help me.
Thank you.

samanthaus

Re: What affects WiFi speed?

Post by samanthaus » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:39 am

Hello,
The Laws of Physics Can Challenge WiFi.The distance between your wireless adapter and router can affect your internet speed.To obtain a strong signal, move any objects that may be hindering wireless waves. If connections frequently drop or speeds are very slow, consider purchasing a wireless repeater.

New Extender Setup | Netgear WiFi Range Extender Setup | Netgear Genie Setup

JohnGerard

Post by JohnGerard » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:36 am

Various obstacles (walls, ceilings, furniture, metal doors, etc.) located between Wi-Fi devices can partially or significantly reflect / absorb radio signals, which leads to partial or complete signal loss.
In multi-storey cities, buildings are the main obstacle to radio signals. The presence of solid walls (concrete + reinforcement), sheet metal, plaster on the walls, steel frames, etc. affects the quality of the radio signal and can significantly degrade the performance of Wi-Fi devices. thetermpapers.org
Indoors, mirrors and tinted windows can also cause radio interference.

micheallm88

Post by micheallm88 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:48 am

If you have a very good company internet and your speed is also very good and you have facing many times a day internet speed issuing then its mean you have a major problem with your internet.
If you want to check your internet speed checking just click here ptcl speed test and check your internet speed without any issue.