Campaign approval pending for over 72 hours.

A place for the advertisers to chat and ask questions, because of course - without them - adf.ly would not exist!
Kupido001

Campaign approval pending for over 72 hours.

Post by Kupido001 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:32 am

So I decided to try adf.ly out and created a $5 campaign., I created the campaign on 16th of February and up until now the 21st of February it is still awaiting approval.

It has been way over 72 hours that they told me to wait. The worst part of it is that I have written to support 4 times without a single reply. So am wondering if adf.ly advertising is dead or something.

If there is a reason why you can't approve my campaign, at least inform me of It ,so that I can either modify or cancel the campaign, instead of fustrating me so. It's my first time using adf.ly for anything and am so disappointed, what business does not have proper communication with their customers in 2021?.

In case any support is in this forum, my account username is kupido001, you can confirm what I am saying.

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Re: Campaign approval pending for over 72 hours.

Post by SupportAdFly » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:56 am

Kupido001 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:32 am
So I decided to try adf.ly out and created a $5 campaign., I created the campaign on 16th of February and up until now the 21st of February it is still awaiting approval.

It has been way over 72 hours that they told me to wait. The worst part of it is that I have written to support 4 times without a single reply. So am wondering if adf.ly advertising is dead or something.

If there is a reason why you can't approve my campaign, at least inform me of It ,so that I can either modify or cancel the campaign, instead of fustrating me so. It's my first time using adf.ly for anything and am so disappointed, what business does not have proper communication with their customers in 2021?.

In case any support is in this forum, my account username is kupido001, you can confirm what I am saying.
Hi,

Can you please provide the email address of your account, so the team could check the records for your emails.

Kupido001

Post by Kupido001 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:46 am

My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Kupido001

Post by Kupido001 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:48 am

SupportAdFly wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:56 am
Kupido001 wrote:

Hi,

Can you please provide the email address of your account, so the team could check the records for your emails.
My email is [email protected]

Kupido001

Post by Kupido001 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:02 pm

Kupido001 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:48 am
SupportAdFly wrote:
Kupido001 wrote:

Hi,

Kupido001

Post by Kupido001 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:05 pm

Kupido001 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:02 pm
Kupido001 wrote:
SupportAdFly wrote:

Hi,

Well, well, you asked for my email address so that your team can check. I was happy that after over 5 days of my campaign pending and writing 4 emails to your support with no reply, failed attempts to cancel my campaign as i was told i couldnt cancel and should contact support, that someone was finally here to help.

A few hours later I tried to log into my account and guess what" my account has been suspended for violating your terms and conditions". Lol. Checked my email and no single mail of what I actually did, no single mention of if am going to be refunded, nothing.

So am like, I created an account, made a deposit, created a campaign for the first time ever on adf.ly, was ignored for almost a week then banned with my $5 trapped in the account?. I guess you guys are a scam, and am thankful I at least decided to try you out with 5 dollars.you are really unprofessional, but that's ok because everyone has their standards, i just expected yours to be a bit higher based on how long you guys have been around. Unlucky me, after sitting on the fence for years, I finally created a campaign on adf.ly when it has turned to scam. I know the next step would be to ban me from commenting on this forum, lol. Don't even bother replying to this post pretending You want to help or giving any lame excuses.

You unprofessional thieves can have the damn $5 since you seem to need it more than I do. Who knows, maybe it would go a long way in hiring better support or at least train the ones you have. Good day.

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Post by SupportAdFly » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:22 am

Kupido001 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:05 pm
Kupido001 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:02 pm
Kupido001 wrote:

Well, well, you asked for my email address so that your team can check. I was happy that after over 5 days of my campaign pending and writing 4 emails to your support with no reply, failed attempts to cancel my campaign as i was told i couldnt cancel and should contact support, that someone was finally here to help.

A few hours later I tried to log into my account and guess what" my account has been suspended for violating your terms and conditions". Lol. Checked my email and no single mail of what I actually did, no single mention of if am going to be refunded, nothing.

So am like, I created an account, made a deposit, created a campaign for the first time ever on adf.ly, was ignored for almost a week then banned with my $5 trapped in the account?. I guess you guys are a scam, and am thankful I at least decided to try you out with 5 dollars.you are really unprofessional, but that's ok because everyone has their standards, i just expected yours to be a bit higher based on how long you guys have been around. Unlucky me, after sitting on the fence for years, I finally created a campaign on adf.ly when it has turned to scam. I know the next step would be to ban me from commenting on this forum, lol. Don't even bother replying to this post pretending You want to help or giving any lame excuses.

You unprofessional thieves can have the damn $5 since you seem to need it more than I do. Who knows, maybe it would go a long way in hiring better support or at least train the ones you have. Good day.
Hi,

Yes, I see. Well, each company has their own policy, to which you agree on registration.

Suspension is automatic, however an email is sent with info on why is that. So you could appeal if you wish.

In your case, it looks like you have created several accounts, hence your accounts were flagged. These accounts are checked separately, hence the 72 hour time frame.

Also, a refund is automatic on account suspension.