How to Add Meta Keywords

Ask how you can improve your site to increase your leads/sells when advertising though Adf.ly
idzeshan

How to Add Meta Keywords

Post by idzeshan » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Hello SEO is the very important fact in the search engine optimization. Here we talk about the Meta Keywords. Link Here http://adf.ly/sH22N

manisha

Re: How to Add Meta Keywords

Post by manisha » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:05 am

The content in the meta description tag is seen in search results. When you are targeting search traffic for your site, this is the content that your potential customer will see in search results, along with the meta title, in the form of a search snippet. Your search snippet will be among many others on any given page of search results. The content of the meta description tag helps the user decide which link to click from among the various choices.
For instance, if you typed a search query for cheap flights to Hawaii and one search result showed the flight prices (i.e. in the meta description or title appearing as a search snippet), as shown in the example below, you would likely click on that link as opposed to other links above or below it.

Meta Tags
They are information inserted into the "head" area of your web pages. Other than the title tag, information in the head area of your web pages is not seen by those viewing your pages in browsers. Instead, Meta information in this area is used to communicate information that a human visitor may not be concerned with. Meta tags, for example, can tell a browser what "character set" to use or whether a web page has self-rated itself in terms of adult content.

Importance
Meta tags are a great way for webmasters to provide search engines with information about their sites. Meta tags can be used to provide information to all sorts of clients, and each system processes only the meta tags they understand and ignores the rest. Meta tags are added to the <head> section of your HTML page and generally look like this:
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="Description" CONTENT="Author: A.N. Author, Illustrator: P. Picture, Category: Books, Price: £9.24, Length: 784 pages"> <meta name="google-site-verification" content="+nxGUDJ4QpAZ5l9Bsjdi102tLVC21AIh5d1Nl23908vVuFHs34="/> <title>Example Books - high-quality used books for children</title> <meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow">

userdedinside

Post by userdedinside » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:19 pm

we have a custom cms built for the same. You can see the results here: https://www.edureka.co/cybersecurity-ce ... -bangalore

Edentemi

Post by Edentemi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:48 am

Meta keywords is a very specific topic which computer science and digital marketing students study and practice to optimize a website properly. I would like to thanks for starting this topic and Also check https://studymoose.tumblr.com/ for tips about regular studies.

AdwitaRai123

Post by AdwitaRai123 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:56 am

A meta tag is an HTML tag containing information for search engines about a specific website. Meta tags contain keywords or phrases alerting search engines of a website's content to be included in search results for users requesting related information.

Meta tags should be placed in the portion of each Web page you want to be indexed by the search engines. You should consider placing meta content for the following tags:

Title Tag — The title meta tag is the most important element in the site optimization process. Many search engines pay particular attention to keywords that occur in the title tag. As well, search engines generally display the title tag's contents in their site listings.

Description Tag — The description meta tag defines site information a search engine displays when it lists the site. The description meta tag should concisely explain the nature and contents of the page.

Keywords Tag — The keywords meta tag lists the search keywords for a site. The keywords entered here should reflect any words or phrases Internet users might use to search for the site. Although many search engines have ceased to incorporate this tag into their ranking procedures, it's still a good idea to add this tag before submitting a page.

TissKay

Post by TissKay » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 pm

http://smeartha.com/8VlY I learnt how to add meta keywords using this link it was super informative, I hope it helps you all too.

shown

Post by shown » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:09 pm

Is it possible to rank a site other than the meta keyword in Google Search Engine?

For example, this is my site page (https://gbapps.net/yowhatsapp-apk-download/). If I do not use any meta keywords or tags in it. Is this possible?

dustine79

Post by dustine79 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:47 pm

shown wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:09 pm
Is it possible to rank a site other than the meta keyword in Google Search Engine?

For example, this is my site page (https://gbapps.net/yowhatsapp-apk-download/). If I do not use any meta keywords or tags in it. Is this possible?
Yes you can rank a site without using meta keywords, but for some keywords this is very difficult to rank in google so first you have to check what is the keyword nature with some keyword checker tools and then you have to implement your SEO tricks to rank it.

ayaanly

Post by ayaanly » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:07 am

dustine79 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:47 pm
shown wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:09 pm

For example, this is my site page (https://modapkz.com/yowhatsapp/). If I do not use any meta keywords or tags in it. Is this possible?
Yes you can rank a site without using meta keywords, but for some keywords this is very difficult to rank in google so first you have to check what is the keyword nature with some keyword checker tools and then you have to implement your SEO tricks to rank it.
Thank you for writing this. I wanted to know wheatear I should buy UberSuggest and ahrefs or not? Are they good SEO tools?

OGWhatsApp01

Post by OGWhatsApp01 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:10 am

In the yo whatsapp download, the user can personalize all your conversations, even makes a unique backdrop for each of your contacts and you can also change your font size.