Does someone discard adfly after withdrawing money once?

Talk about anything related to adf.ly here
Forum rules
If you post adf.ly links here, YOUR AdF.ly ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED! Do Not post adult links!!
newleader

Does someone discard adfly after withdrawing money once?

Post by newleader » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:07 am

if so,couled you lend me your account?Please,very need your help。I not “prince of Nigeria”,your decision can save a life。Thank you

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Re: Does someone discard adfly after withdrawing money once?

Post by SupportAdFly » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:51 am

Hi,

Why would you want to use someone else's account? No one should give out their account info to anyone.
You can sign up yourself and create your own account.

newleader

Post by newleader » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:11 am

...Cause I imagine someone's account can paying daily.I havd already owe the rent for a year, don't pay next month I will be out. I have nightmares every night, dreaming that I am sleep on the streets. But it took almost a year, I finally found can bring free every day 100000 taffic but not in violation of the provisions of special methods. I personally took a test, it is effective. Time is short, don't allow me to get books on September 1. I'll get someone else's any information, this won't let me have any interests. This is the reason why I ask.

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Post by SupportAdFly » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:06 am

Hi,

If you have a website, you can create your own account here:

https://adf.ly/#join

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Post by Xellon » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:36 pm

newleader wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:11 am
...Cause I imagine someone's account can paying daily.I havd already owe the rent for a year, don't pay next month I will be out. I have nightmares every night, dreaming that I am sleep on the streets. But it took almost a year, I finally found can bring free every day 100000 taffic but not in violation of the provisions of special methods. I personally took a test, it is effective. Time is short, don't allow me to get books on September 1. I'll get someone else's any information, this won't let me have any interests. This is the reason why I ask.
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. There is no substitute for hard work. Never give up."

-A quote by Colin Powel

Direct your fears into working hard and working. Then you won't have to worry about sleeping on the streets. Especially if you are just starting out with adfly, its a bad idea to rely on it. Besides, everyone's personal info is on the account. Its a security risk.

And I'll add this. I... we were homeless at one point. But depending on your country, there are shelters that help those in need. Its actually not as scary as I thought it would be. That doesn't mean you should relax. Go out there and start handing out your resume.