Idea off link advertising

Plenty of great ideas coming from this forum, let’s put them all in one place.
Jurislav

Idea off link advertising

Post by Jurislav » Fri May 24, 2013 2:24 pm

so i noticed there was very good idea of banner staying at the top of the page like toolbar, i agree with it and its good.

i want to add one more type.

when user would click on link he would be displayed pop up banner or box with advertisment and he could close this window after 10 sec. and thus by staying on page or going to advertisers page.

if it's already implemented - tell me how i can add this to my site, cause when i give php generated download link and i add simple adfly link it goes to advertising page and does not go back to my page.

akshdalal
Adf.ly Pro

Re: Idea off link advertising

Post by akshdalal » Sat May 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Nice idea! But I would like you to answer one question as a fellow internet user - "Do you like Pop-Ups?"
Make Money for just giving your Opinions & Playing Games [US only] - CashCrate
Here is my Payment Proof of $309 from CashCrate - Payment Proof

^^^^^ The easiest possible way to Passive Income Online ^^^^^

zeyad5571557
Registered Member

Post by zeyad5571557 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:40 pm

akshdalal wrote:Nice idea! But I would like you to answer one question as a fellow internet user - "Do you like Pop-Ups?"
I agree with u,no body love pop-ups and it's useless it's only money spending with no benefits because whatever happen nobody watch pop-up advertisement they just close it quickly so it's useless it's only a way to take money from companies,and even if u want to make pop-ups there is some companies which are good in that like poponclick go to it from here www.poponclick.com

Leachme

Post by Leachme » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:06 am

There are three main types of arbitrage traffic - direct, referral and organic. In direct arbitration, users enter the resource address themselves. In referral follow links in applications. In organic form, users are navigated through search results. If you are looking for a quality promotion of your product, I recommend affiliate program nutra . WhoCPA promotes ads through established channels. The result will not be long in coming.

Maxnofax

Post by Maxnofax » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:18 am

It appears to me that international commerce may be conducted easily via money transfers such as SEPA or SWIFT. Traditional banks may struggle to manage such transfers, but I work with an alternative financial institution. By the way, this company's website business banking I discovered a database including SWIFT and BIC codes for banks all around the world.

Leachme

Post by Leachme » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:01 pm

Greetings. Sometimes there is no need to create an entire marketing department or hire an advertising agency. I know the experience of the guys, when one short video on the Internet soared up in views, thus millions learned about the application in a couple of days. Very creative animation videos are made by the guys https://zelios.agency/services/cryptocu ... app-video/. This is a great solution for your request - contact the contacts on the site.

viduka

Post by viduka » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:34 am

Unfortunately! Thank you for inventing a new look. I really appreciate this girl's style, but I'm afraid there's no longer a chance. moto x3m bike race game

cilinon799

Post by cilinon799 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:29 pm

Glad to announce that lolbeans .io is a multiplayer hustling game where you need to keep away from hindrances. Rush to the furthest limit of the impediment course in fight royale-style end.

Filmyzilla

Post by Filmyzilla » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:04 am

Thank you for inventing a new look. I really appreciate this girl's style, but I'm afraid there's no longer a chance. you can also find reviews about https://gofilmyzilla.com/ as well.

Filmyzilla

Post by Filmyzilla » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:23 pm

I agree with u, no body love pop-ups and it's useless it's only money spending with no benefits because whatever happen nobody watch pop-up advertisement. you can also check https://apkcombos.net/